ISO 9001 certification
- the customer and his complete satisfaction;
- the vision of the company as a set of closely related processes designed to supply products • that consistently meet the stipulated requirements;
- the importance of pursuing a continuous improvement in performances.
- Managing quality means managing the effectiveness and efficiency of a company’s own processes through:
- the knowledge, management and monitoring of the processes;
- the ability to deploy human resources;
- the centrality of the role of Senior Corporate Management.