INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF REG. 2016/679 ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF USERS OF THE WEBSITE
By virtue of the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, protection of confidentiality and the rights of the interested party regarding the processing of their data, pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter 'GDPR'), this page describes the methods of processing the personal data of users who consult the HOLZHOF S.R.L. (hereinafter the Controller) accessible electronically at the following address:
This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services accessible via hypertext links that may be published on the site but referring to resources outside the owner's domain.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is HOLZHOF S.R.L., based in Via Rupe, 33 - 38017 Mezzolombardo (TN), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, pec: email@example.com, telephone: +39 0461/601501.
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
In particular, the data will be processed for the following purposes:
• advanced navigation or management of personalized content;
• respond to your request explicitly sent to the contact details on the Site;
• implement a contract and related obligations;
• sending communications by e-mail (newsletter) with informative and / or commercial content in reference to the activity carried out by the data controller;
• connected to the implementation of legislative and / or regulatory obligations or to respond to requests from the public safety and / or judicial authorities;
• ascertain, exercise or defend a right of the owner in court or whenever the judicial authorities exercise their judicial functions;
• statistical research / analysis on aggregated or anonymous data, therefore without the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at measuring the functioning of the Site, measuring traffic and evaluating site interest.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The legal basis of the processing is the implementation of the requested service, the execution of the contract, art. 130, paragraph 4, of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and the legitimate interest of the owner.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of checking the correct functioning of the Site.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
• obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
• check the correct functioning of the services offered.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses of the owner entail the acquisition of the sender's contact data, necessary to reply, as well as all personal data included in the communications.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
Cookies are not used for user profiling, nor are other tracking methods used.
Instead, session cookies (non-persistent) are used strictly limited to what is necessary for the safe and efficient navigation of the sites.
For the types of cookies used, please read the c.d. "Cookies policy", available at the following link
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The personal data collected may be processed by the staff of HOLZHOF S.R.L., which acts on the basis of specific instructions provided by the owner regarding the purposes and methods of the processing itself and by subjects identified as data processors.
PLACE OF PROCESSING DATA
Personal data will generally be processed within the European Union.
Some applications of the services used by the Data Controller, however, may involve the transfer of personal data to the United States. The aforementioned treatment is legitimized by art. 46 and / or 49 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 or, if required, by the prior explicit consent of the interested parties.
If necessary, the Data Controller will have the right to move the location of its IT archives to other non-European countries, immediately ensuring that the transfer of non-EU data will be carried out only to countries able to offer an adequate level of protection to standards required by current legislation.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY IN REFERENCE TO DATA PROCESSING
Pursuant to articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, and 77 of the EU Regulation, the interested party is informed that:
- has the right to request access to personal data, rectification, cancellation of the same or limitation of the processing that concern him or to oppose their treatment, and the transfer of his data to another holder in the cases provided;
- any corrections or cancellations or limitations of processing carried out at the request of the interested party - unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort - will be communicated by the Writer to each of the managers to whom the personal data have been transmitted;
- has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority at www.garanteprivacy.it.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any formal constraints and is free.
Information updated on 11/12/2020. This update is carried out within a policy of constant review of the information.