Policy on the processing of personal data according to Articles 13-14 of EU Regulation 2016/679
Data Subjects: Internet site browsers.
The undersigned as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the effects of the EU Regulation 2016/679 hereafter referred to as 'GDPR', describes the methods of processing personal data of users who consult the website HOLZHOF SRL, (hereinafter also "Company") accessible by electronic means at the following address: https://www.holzhof.com
This information does not apply to other websites, pages, or online services available via hypertext links that may be published on the websites but referring to resources outside the HOLZHOF S.R.L domain.
The personal data of identified and identifiable people may be processed after browsing.
The Data Controller is HOLZHOF S.R.L., with registered offices in Via Rupe, 33, I-38017 Mezzolombardo (TN), (Email: email@example.com, telephone number +39 0461 601 501).
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The personal data indicated on this page are processed by HOLZHOF S.R.L. Also to provide the service requested.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PROCESSING PURPOSES
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
These types of data include IP addresses, the domain names of the computers utilized by the users who connect to the Website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the application to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code that indicates the status of the answer provided by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system or IT environment. This data is only used to check the correct operation of the Website.
This data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for:
- Obtaining statistical information on the use of the services (most visited pages, the number of visitors per time slot or daily, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- Checking the correct operation of the services offered.
The navigation data do not persist for more than seven days and are deleted immediately after their aggregation (except for any need to establish criminal offences by the judicial authorities).
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to HOLZHOF SRL contact addresses, as well as the completion and submission of the forms on the website, entail the acquisition of the sender's contact data to reply, as well as all the personal data included in communications.
Specific information will be published on the pages of the websites set up for the provision of certain services.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACING SYSTEMS
HOLZHOF S.R.L. uses IT techniques for the direct acquisition of the user's identification of personal data. For the types of cookies used, please see the so-called “Cookies policy”, available at the following link - http://holzhof.com/it/f/cookie.html
In particular, your data will be processed for purposes related to the implementation of legal or contractual obligations:
- Purposes necessary to ascertain, exercise, or defend a right in court or whenever the jurisdictional authorities exercise their jurisdictional duties;
- Advanced navigation purposes or personalised content management;
- Purposes related to the execution of a contract of which you are a party or to the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken on your request (e.g., contact request via the Contact form, possible registration to the services offered by the undersigned, etc.);
- Statistical research/analysis of aggregated or anonymous data, without the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at measuring the functioning of the Website, measuring traffic, and assessing usability and interest;
The processing of functional data for the fulfilment of these obligations is necessary for proper management of the relationship, and their conferment is mandatory to implement the purposes indicated above. The Data Controller also states that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the mandatory information, may cause the Data Controller's inability to guarantee the adequacy of the processing.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
Recipients of the data collected following consultation of the websites listed above are the following data controllers designated by the undersigned according to Article 28 of the Regulations.
OKiS media design, as a provider of development services, maintenance of the web platform and operational management of technology platforms used.
The personal data collected is also processed by HOLZHOF S.R.L. staff and by the distributors and agents who collaborate with the company. Both internal staff and external collaborators act on the basis of specific instructions provided for the purposes and methods of the processing.
Some of your Personal Information is transferred to Recipients that could be found outside the European Economic Area. HOLZHOF S.R.L. ensures that electronic and paper processing of your Personal Data by Recipients takes place in compliance with the Applicable Regulations. Transfers are based either on an adequacy decision or on Standard Model Clauses approved by the European Commission.
DATA RETENTION LOCATION
The management and storage of data are carried out on the computer files used by the Data Controller and/or by third companies appointed as Data Processors.
The computer files on which the data above is processed are located both within the European Union and outside the European area. Specifically, they can be processed in the United States of America, which, having adhered to the Privacy Shield convention, guarantees a level of security that is adequate to the standards established by the European legislation on data processing and, also, in Switzerland, which has been deemed able to offer an appropriate level of security in data protection by the European Commission with decision dated 26/07/2010.
RIGHT OF COMPLAINT
Data subjects who feel that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Protection Authority, as provided for by Article 77 of the Regulations or to institute appropriate courts (Article 79 of the Regulations).
Information updated to 25/05/2018. This update is carried out within a policy of constant revision of the information policies.
EU regulation 2016/679. Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - The data subject’s rights
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data relating to him or her, even if not yet registered, and its communication in intelligible form.
2. The Data subject has the right to obtain information regarding:
- Origin of personal data;
- Purposes and processing methods;
- Logic applied if the data is processed with electronic instruments;
- The Data Controller, processors, and those appointed to process the data according to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- The subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers, or agents.
3. The data subject also has the right to obtain:
- The updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- Certification to the effect that notification has been supplied of operations as per letters a) and b), as regards their content, to those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, except for the case where notification proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected.
- Portability of data.
4. The data subject has the right to contest in part or fully:
- For legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, although pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- The processing of personal data for sending advertising or direct sales materials or for carrying out market research or communication.